Thursday 21 January 2010

Is it normal to want to massacre people?

I'm forever fuming silently on the inside at people.. I was always brought up to think of others but it seriously infuriates me when others don't! How silly am I?
I get walked at all the time which is worrying for me as I'm considerably larger than most. At the moderate pace I walk at (lets say 4kph - or 1.11m per sec) I would generate about 1000Newtons of force towards a stationary object. Someone else walking along straight into me is going to get quite a knock back if I don't cave-in-and-be-nice! It's amazing how quickly people realise how stupid they've been when I start to not move out of the way... I honestly think sometimes people are doing it on purpose. My reasoning is that when I don't look at them by staring at the ground they always move out of the way - even if they've seen me see them.

Just how passive aggressive are people?

No comments:

Post a Comment